Family visiting.

You know, it's the little things that count. My grandmothers hand on mine as we buy fresh bread from the market. Our matching toe nail polish. Vintage store shopping and laughing with my cousins Kelly and Kelly. Brewery madness with my Cousin Alex. Rain and Brooklyn and shared bites of food. And the three words flung out to me out of the open window as they drive away back towards home "I Love You." 
Full Heart.


My grandmother, Clair. 

Or, as we have always called her, Nanu

In a technology driven world.

My cousin Kelly.


Our first course, dumplings. 







Second course, Thai. 






Face timing with my Uncle Brian


























Third course, grilled cheese food truck












The hipsters drinking Beer

The Hipsters

Matching toes with my grandmother





my cousins.  



Pigs in a blanket







The Kelly's.




Popular Posts