September 5

The sun is streaming in through our big south-east facing window, sneaking between the cracks in our wooden slated blinds. The sun illuminates the clutter that surrounds our room and the sleeping form of my new roommate Erica. Lamps and packing boxes litter the floor and  clothing.. mostly mine, since we don't have a dresser yet, is sorted/ scattered in large piles. All this to say, this is our first morning in our new house!
I have moved to Golden, CO!

This sentence baffles me, but I am saying it non the less!
My heart is unsure of what I've done, being so unfamiliar and daunting, and the fear definitely speaks. But I have hope and faith and the trust of an adventurous life, so I'm alright.
It is labor day, so we have the fullest excuse to sleep and unpack all day, which is good because both of us were and have been staying up ridiculously late. All for now.

Popular Posts