..see me wild and loosley bound, by paper string.

I AM NOT ALL SEX.
I am depth and beauty, God, Spirituality,
words that shock, surprise, mend and reconcur.
I am like no one else.
 The things I feel are unbounded, the ways of my heart, undiscovered and tender and growing in wildness and precision.
I am Elizabeth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not alone.
I am joined by the shaking shadows of the plum tree and the hushed whisper of the wind.
I am not alone, there are tears and memories that dance and play upon my face and when I lay down I am sober from the realizations of real life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The anger that bubbles and brews is incomplete.
It has no end, no vindictive finish in sight.
The more damaged I feel by this anger, the sadder I feel for the things I have lost, the things I grieve for deeply.
     Around every corner, every memory is sharp and unassuming.
It Slips into the inner chambers of my mind, of my heart, and it's like breaking everything, all over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To this music, quench my soul.
When the song began, I was broken,
But released from your arms, now, I am whole.

I want your arms around me, I want to loose this moment, like so much lost change, I want from you everything, and at the same, I don't want this to change at all.

I want to lay beside you and know the comfort of sleeping breath, inhaled again, so close to my sleepy ears and the steady rhythm of your big heart, beat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  In the dawn when I rise, awake to the smell of sleep and the new scent of morning and the unsubdued fire in my skies. -In your eyes and in the knowledge that true life never dies.
Everything is fresh. Renewed.

Sleepy kisses and the comfort of cuddles, the way the sun falls across your face.
Naked hands embraced.
I am content to let the hours pass, if only for a few more moments of this heaven, before this becomes my past.
Thank you for the room you leave for me in your heart.
Thank you for the love we can share, undone and unrelenting and the smiles and the holding and the freedom of my heart. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the place where fog dwells and moss grows on everything. Is the sun high or low, or is it the fragmentaion of my mind running wild in abandon of the things I once thought were mine.
     The voice of the lion speaks, deep and husky and comforting.
You can have your hearts desire, but you must face your fear of having it. You must embrace your worthiness and ask.

I will do the work. I will dig in my heart, I will dwell in my soul, so it never lays empty and uninhabited. I will do my best to listen and to act.
I will believe in love. Believe in true, forever love.
I will believe in God and family and curse words when I pray.
In happiness and laughter, joy, sorrow and faith.
I do believe in grace, in music, hope and friends.
And I will never stop dancing.

8/20/11

Popular Posts