static air..





lips that touch in the darkness..

need that grows stronger with time..

beads of sweat that surrender..

takes me under, makes you mine..


move me to this music, so I can feel it too..

the building in us that passion, that desperationthat love for what we do..

let our hands hold over and under, our still and quivering hearts.. 

let this never be the ending, but always just the start..


I am but a woman, respect me, but take me through this dark...

let my body shake and let yours shake too..

in these arms there are whispered truths of weakness..

and in your eyes I know you see it too..

you don't need eyes to stare into a soul..








you don't need words to say


love your whole,

take me as I am


broken and joyful and unaware.



I am as un-alone as a drop of 


rain as it falls through this 


softly darkening static air.








.

Popular Posts