hello, hello,

Hello, hello, hello,

I am astounded and surprised to have created such a golden locket in your eyes, a prize, a tenderly cared for mantle to your fireside.

Our eyes did find and the smiles wide, but I was simply happy to know I'd made an easy friend without that dastardly bastard greed, lust, jealousy, taken with pride.

My golden keys lay here at home, next to a man I know. His arms are strong and warm and when my fires low, it's his brown eyes that feed me, that stir up in me that glow.

I am grateful to have touched, even for a mere moment on something real and delicate with so many torn and beautiful souls.

Dancing shows me how much I miss when my eyes are closed and my ears turned in.

Life is fragile and the hearts we bare crave the astounding realization of kindness, closeness, inspiration and love.

I'm sure we'll dance again, but until then I am content to feed my baby goats and write on paper soft and white in the blowing spring Colorado wind.


Popular Posts